2019 September New Stock. Bookstand is a new style. The height adjustment is a handle-winding mechanism. Product images to be updated soon.
1. TILTING LARGE DESKTOP: Sprite Desk has a large desktop: L76.50cm x W55.50cm, offering children an extensive working area.
- It is made of top quality MDF board, with a thickness of 21.45mm (vs. the desktop thickness of low end desks around 18mm to 19mm).
- The desktop can be tilted at different angles between 0 and 50 degrees for children to read, write and paint.
- It is made of MDF coated with melamine, so can be painted on by children using water colour paint, then wiped clean (Water Colour Paint ONLY), which is really fun for young budding artists.
2. HIGH BUILD QUALITY MATERIALS:
- The tubular steel frame is 70.26mm thick, the thickest frame among all similar products on the market, sturdy and long lasting.
- The chair seat is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), very robust. We have never received any feedback regarding this type of chair being cracked during normal use. Sprite chair has a unique design with front facing supporting bar, which adds stability and comfort for children.
- Both desk and chair have a U shape connecting bar offers the best stability. With a foot rest, the desk is very comfortable.
3. BEAR THEME ACCESSORIES: Sprite desk set has a bear theme LED Lamp and bookstand.
- The LED Lamp has a digital display, showing date, time and room temperature. The mains powered lamp also features an alarm with child friendly tunes, to make getting up for school more fun.
- The bear theme bookstand is practical for children to hold their books or tablets when reading and writing.
- MDF (white surface coated with melamine): Desktop
- EVA Plastic (for soft touch): Desktop edges
- ABS Plastic (hard wearing): Chair Seat and Chair Back
- Tubular Steel: Desk Frame and Chair Frame
- Desk: L 76.50cm x W 55cm x H 52cm – 76cm
- Chair: L 38cm x L 36cm x H 33cm – 45cm
- Net Weight: 19.50kg
- Gross Weight: 22kg
How to Adjust the Height:
- To raise the desk or chair: Gently pull up the desk or chair to the right height notch by notch.
- To lower the desk or chair: Gently pull up to the highest level, then push down to the bottom level. From here, lift up notch by notch.
Submit your review